NanoCarbon Annual Conference 2021, Online Event, 02.-03. March 2021
The Network NanoCarbon has realised the Annual Conference since 2015 and it has become an international communication platform for the nanocarbon community. Here, research experts and industry stakeholders come together to exchange results and ideas.
The event showcases innovative and commercial activities in the field of carbon nanomaterials (e.g. CNTs, graphenes and nanohorns). With a strong focus on practical applications, the Annual Conference particularly addresses industry delegates seeking new trends and partners for cooperations.
- Conference Website https://www.nanoinitiative-bayern.de/gb/nanocarbon/nanocarbon-annual-conference/
- Conference Programme https://nanoinitiative-bayern.de/fileadmin/img/content/nanocarbon/Jahrestagung/2021/Program_NanoCarbon_Conference_2021.pdf
In the open Network NanoCarbon national and international manufacturers of nanomaterials and equiment, users, institutes and universities work closely together to develop innovative nanocarbon products for the market. The key topics 2021 are:
- Energy storage and batteries
- Compounds and composites
- Work safety and recycling, end of life strategies
- Smart living
- Handling and processing of nanopowders and masterbatches
- Industrialisation and commercialisation