NanoTox2021 – 10th International Conference on Nanotoxocology, Virtual Conference, 20.-22. April 2021
NanoTox 2021 is taking place from 20th – 22nd April 2021 in Edinburgh, UK and is a forum aimed at personnel from research and academic institutions as well as from industry, governmental agencies, and other relevant organisations interested in:
- Hazard and risk assessment of nanomaterials and advanced materials, and their governance
- Alternative methods for nanomaterial hazard testing, release and exposure
- Safe(r) by design (SbD) of nanomaterials and advanced materials
The 2021 Conference is jointly organised by three leading EU Horizon 2020 Projects, focusing on development of novel tools for evaluating human and environmental hazard, and strategies for nanomaterial characterisation, classification, grouping and read-across for risk analysis – BIORIMA, PATROLS and GRACIOUS.
- Conference Website & Registration: https://nanotox2021.org/
- Contact email@example.com