05.07.2022 - 07.07.2022
SUSNANOFAB and NanoFabNet join forces to host a networking event on Sustainable Nanofabrication between July 5 and 7 at INL, Braga, Portugal. Be part of this joint initiative to strengthen networks while exploring technologies to uptake sustainable nanofabrication solutions!
The 3-day programme includes:
- A panel dedicated to industry, innovation and research, composed of renowned speakers addressing hot topics on sustainable nanofabrication and nanomanufacturing;
- Brokerage Sessions to explore potential business and technological collaboration opportunities in the nanofabrication and nanomanufacturing ecosystem;
- A co-creation session to assess the impact of the proposed actions and stimulate implementation ideas within the “SUSNANOFAB Roadmap for an EU wide strategy on nanofabrication”;
- Training Sessions in Safe and Sustainable by Design and Standardization.
- Launch of the NanoFabNet Hub
- And Poster Sessions throughout the whole programm
WO: Braga, Portugal
Registration via https://forms.office.com/pages/responsepage.aspx?id=IlVbNROZt0SWYNPjmtX2evTtBOqzSgNAlLRYic_osJJUOTZNRjJOOEcwREVaN0Y2RzZSRDUwNEcxSi4u