25.11.2022 - 25.11.2022
5th Annual Research Network Workshop – Particle mixtures and advanced materials: from production and generation to environmental risk assessment
The 5th yearly workshop of the SweNanoSafe research network which will be organised on the 25th of November at Campus Ultuna where the Swedish Agricultural University is located in Uppsala. This workshop intends to inform on the newest scientific trends in nanosafety as well as to look forward on coming challenges. This year, the theme is “Particle mixtures and advanced materials: from production and generation to environmental risk assessment”. We will focus on 4 themes where we invite keynote speakers giving overview presentations that focus on the key questions below.
- Production and generation: what sort of products can we expect in the future? What are “advanced materials”?
- Measurement: Is it currently all possible to detect these materials, particularly in an environmental monitoring context? What are the knowledge gaps?
- Exposure: What sort of changes do we need to environmental exposure models to predict their fate accurately? What are the knowledge gaps?
- Environmental hazard: What needs to be done differently relatively to “conventional” nanomaterials in terms of hazard assessments?
WHEN: 25th Nov 2022
WHERE: Uppsala / Sweden & Online
- Find further information on teh workshop, program and registration via https://swenanosafe.ki.se/2022/09/28/5th-annual-research-network-workshop-particle-mixtures-and-advanced-materials-from-production-and-generation-to-environmental-risk-assessment/