On 15 March 2022, the current M.ERA-Net call for proposals 2022 was published. More than 30 funding organisations are participating with a total budget of around 25 million euros. The deadline for the submission of pre-proposals is 15 June 2022.
The Call 2022 includes the following thematic areas:
- Materials for energy
- Innovative surfaces, coatings and interfaces
- High performance composites
- Functional materials
- New strategies for advanced material-based technologies in health applications
- Materials for electronics
The transnational projects funded by M-ERA.NET are expected to contribute to clean energy-related applications and battery technologies by improving the efficiency of production processes, reducing the usage of materials and energy resources and by improving materials properties such as durability. New approaches to health applications with the focus on advanced materials and coatings will also be addressed. As a new topic, materials for electronics is included.
- Further information on the call, participation & funding conditions, preparatory webinars as well as national contact points can be found online at https://www.m-era.net/joint-calls/joint-call-2022
- 15.06.2022 – Submission Pre-Proposals
- 17.11.2022 – Submission Full proposals