Nanosilver in the refrigerator – is this poisoning my food and making me sick?

Home > Basics > Nanosilver in the refrigerator – is this poisoning my food and making me sick?

Silver has been used since thousands of years to keep water sterile. Nowadays nanosilver is more and more used for this purpose, but it is not directly visible if a refrigerator is coated with nanosilver. Nevertheless, the exposure in this case via the food is very small and has no relevance for our health. By using silver cutlery we take up much higher amounts, but this is still far below the exposure limits for toxicological effects.

For more information about silver, please click here www.nanopartikel.info/en/knowledge/materials/silver/

Skip to content